Skip the jarred stuff and get the party started with fresh homemade salsa that brings zest to any fiesta!
- 1/4 White Onion
- 1/4 Jalapeno Pepper – sliced
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice – or half of a lime, juiced
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper, ground – or to taste
- 1 tsp Cilantro – or to taste (optional)
Add all ingredients to the tall cup, screw on the cross blade and pulse 4-6 times until ingredients are mixed, but still chunky.
Remove the cross blade and pour it into a serving dish. Don’t worry if the salsa looks foamy; it will settle in a minute or two.
This recipe makes a thin salsa, but feel free to strain off any liquid if you prefer a thicker consistency.
Recipe: magic bullet Salsa
Serving in this recipe: 4
|Total Fat: 0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat: 0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 158.3 mg||6.6%|
|Total Carbs: 2.6 g||0.9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g||3%|
|Sugar: 1.2 g|
|Protein: 0.5 g||1%|
|Vitamin A: 0.8%||Vitamin C: 6.8%|
|Calcium: 0.6%||Iron: 0.8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
You may also like.
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.