Sweet, spicy, and super juicy, this salsa makes a great dip for chips or a dynamic topping for grilled meat, tacos, and other savory fares.
- 1 cup Pineapple, fresh – diced
- 2 Roma Tomato – quartered
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper – seeded and quartered
- 3 Garlic, clove
- 1/4 Onion, raw – halved
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Cilantro – stems removed
- 1/2 cup Green Chili Peppers, canned – diced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, ground
Add onions, garlic, and cilantro to the Work Bowl and pulse with the Chopping Blade 5 times.
Open the lid and scrape down the sides.
Add the remainder of the ingredients and PULSE 10 times, or until salsa reaches the desired consistency.
Recipe: Pineapple Salsa
Serving in this recipe: 10
|Total Fat: 0.2 g||0.3%|
|Saturated Fat: 0 g||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 262.3 mg||10.9%|
|Total Carbs: 4.7 g||1.6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g||2.9%|
|Sugar: 2.6 g|
|Protein: 0.5 g||1%|
|Vitamin A: 0.5%||Vitamin C: 30.3%|
|Calcium: 1.3%||Iron: 1.5%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Can be made with
No Blender? No Problem!
It's all good, we've got just the button for you.