Spooky Herb Roasted Cauliflower Dip
- 3 cups Cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tbsp Dill
- 1 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 6 cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- Blend the herbs, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Reserve two tablespoons of the herb mixture. Toss the rest with the cauliflower florets and garlic cloves, and set on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 220 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Allow everything to cool to room temperature.
- Add the cooled roasted cauliflower and the Greek yogurt in batches and blend until smooth. Repeat until everything is blended up.
- Top with the remaining two tablespoons of the herb and olive oil mixture and serve with chips or fresh veggies.