One of the perks of the nutribullet® Food Processor is that it comes with a spiralizer disc. With this attachment, there’s no need for an extra appliance to reap the fun rewards of spiralized veggies. You can simply swap in the disc and start getting twisty!
Here are nine ways you can use spiralized veggies in your recipes.
- Spiralized Ratatouille. Sauté minced garlic and chopped onion with a little bit of olive oil over medium heat. Incorporate chopped canned or fresh tomatoes, then mix in spiralized green zucchini, yellow squash, and eggplant. Serve with freshly grated Parmesan for a spin on the classic.
- Breakfast Hash. For an elevated take on the standard breakfast side dish, make hash browns with spiralized potatoes instead of shredded ones. Top your taters with a poached egg, and breakfast is served.
- Chicken Zoodle Soup. Add spiralized carrots and zucchini for a fun twist (pun intended) on a comforting staple.
- Winter Salad. Spiralize raw carrots along with raw red and golden beets. Toss into a large bowl with arugula, and top with goat cheese, pecans, chopped figs – dried or fresh – and an Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette. It’s the perfect veggie dish for winter or any time of year.
- Summer Salad. For an easy, yet impressive dish, combine a spiralized English cucumber with diced tomatoes, basil, feta cheese, and your favorite homemade dressing.
- Sweet Potato Fries. Air-fry spiralized sweet potatoes in the magic bullet® Air Fryer for a fun spin (again with the puns) on sweet potato fries.
- Spiralized Veggie Stir-fry. Spiralize and sauté all of your go-to veggies, like zucchini, squash, carrots, and sweet potato to add some aesthetic appeal to an ordinary stir-fry.
- Creamy Butternut Squash Pasta. Swap out regular pasta noodles for spiralized butternut squash, and toss with a cream sauce or vegan cashew “cheese.”
- Creamy Zucchini Noodles. When paired with a rich and creamy cashew sauce, zucchini spirals truly hit the spot.